New York Institute of Technology is a private research university with two main campuses in New York, one in Old Westbury and one in Manhattan. Additionally, it has a cybersecurity research center in Port Washington, New York, as well as campuses in Arkansas, United Arab Emirates, China and Canada.
|New York and Manhattan|
QS Global Rank: 0
Times Higher Education Rank: 0
· They have English pathway programs for students who don’t meet the minimum requirement for any of the above English proficiency examinations.
· The long island campus is the residential one and the Manhattan campus is right next to Central Park
· International students generally pick the Manhattan campus
· NYIT is a research institution and 30% of its student population comprises of international students
· OPT success for NYIT students is 60%
· Computer science is one of the most popular program at NYIT
|Intake For||Intake Date|