Colorado Mesa University is a public university in Grand Junction, Colorado. The university's primary campus is in central Grand Junction.
|Grand Junction, Colorado
Other Campus Location
QS Global Rank: 0
Times Higher Education Rank: 0
- Founded in 1925, Colorado Mesa University is a comprehensive regional public higher education institution offering liberal arts, professional and technical programs at the Master's, Bachelor's associate and certificate levels.
- Colorado Mesa is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Colorado Mesa University has an enrollment of more than 11,044 students with more than 15 percent of the university's student body coming from outside Colorado.
- The student population is 46 percent male, 54 percent female and 28 percent from traditionally underrepresented groups.
- The vast majority of students are traditional-aged students and enrolled in full-time study.
- The core of the university is our 288 full time academic and technical faculty members from 13 departments.
- A team of more than 260 carefully selected scholars and professionals serve as part-time instructors.
- In addition to teaching, professors serve as academic advisors and collaborate with hundreds of students each year in challenging undergraduate research programs- an experience often found only in graduate programs.
- Colorado Mesa's main campus encompasses 90 acres in the heart of Grand Junction, Colorado. Nestled between mountains and high-desert canyons. The area is home to some of the best outdoor recreation in the country and enjoys 300 days of sunshine in a year.
Scholarship and Funding